Before you apply for a grant, please review the information below to assess your program’s eligibility and fit.
- Grants must be for charitable purposes and serve a public benefit through a charity recognized as tax–exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service, and may not be a private foundation.
- While we recognize their importance in our communities, our foundation does not award grants to the following:
- Capital projects, unless initiated by the Foundation.
- Fundraising events or conferences.
- K-12 schools, secondary schools or universities.
- Lobbying activities or political campaigns.
- Religious purposes. We recognize the role faith-based organizations play in addressing human service needs in our local communities and may consider such grants if initiated by the Foundation.
- Units of government or veterans organizations.
- A qualifying organization must, in policy and in practice, not discriminate based on age, creed, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.
If you believe your organization may qualify, please complete the inquiry form below. If you are invited to apply for a grant, you will be asked to complete a full grant application for consideration.